Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
-FRONT DISC BRAKES
-VINTAGE AIR UNDERDASH A/C
-TILT STEERING COLUMN
-RETROSOUND AFTERMARKET RADIO
-IDIDIT STEERING COLUMN
-FRONT SWAY BAR
-CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS GAUGES
-CERAMIC COATED LONG TUBE HEADERS
-ALUMINUM RADIATOR WITH ELECTRIC FAN
-ALUMINUM EDELBROCK INTAKE AND CARBURETOR
-AFTERMARKET SOUND SYSTEM
-STAGGERED BOSS 338 WHEELS
Classic Car Liquidators is proud to offer this great deal on a great classic muscle car. For more information, call our office at (903) 891-0000. We are always interested in trades so please fill out our trade form and we will be happy to take a look.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door