Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1952 Mercedes-Benz 220A CabrioletThis very charming 1952 Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet is a highly original example and a great driver that's been under the same family's loving ownership for over 20 years. Ivory with red interior. A very presentible car that's mechanically strong. Good body, door gaps, and panel fit. Nice paint, chrome, soft-top, and clean interior. A very usable car that maintains its originality and has never been restored. An extremely desirable and collectible 220A Cab offered in an attractive color combination.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door