Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
The Perfect American Cruiser: Gorgeous 1954 Cadillac Series 62 ConvertibleThis extremely collectible 1954 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible is a beautiful example and a wonderful driver wearing a nice older restoration that has held up very well. Stunning color combination of white over red interior and white soft top. The excellent paint and chrome make for a striking presentation. The V8 runs smooth and the car drives like a dream. The automatic gearbox shifts as it should and the suspension floats on a cloud. The electric top also goes up and down as it should. With their jet fighter styling, glitzy chrome trim, colour-matched interiors and jukebox instrumentation, Cadillacs of the 1950s epitomise an era of excess. Their over-the-top tail fins remain controversial even today. Long, low and elegant, this classic Series 62 Convertible makes quite a statement. Highly collectible and increasingly rare, this Cadillac is ready for a new home.Price: $67,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door