Fastlane Motorsports Classic Cars
1433 W FULLERTON AVE SUITE K
1963 Nova Beautiful 1963 ChevyII Nova Built 283 w/ solid lifters, Edelbrock rpm intake, Edelbrock carburetor, Long tube headers with custom exhaust, Electric fan, aluminum pulleys, Built 700R transmission, B&M shifter, 10 bolt open rear end, Weld racing wheels with BF Goodrich tires, Pulls good, drives and stops good. Radio & horn dose not work, heat works. No power steering but has power brakes. Power driveraEUR(TM)s seat. Very straight car with lots of eye appeal. Nice two-tone paint. We will provide you with the best vehicle experience possible. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please note, we did NOT build or restore the vehicle. Vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty. Pre-Purchase inspections welcome, we describe these vehicles to the best of our ability. For more information contact our showroom (630)519-4591 Please check out are website for more info, pictures and video. www.fastlanemotorsport.com Financing and shipping available. We offer financing at 10% down with a credit score of over 650 Call or text for more info. Note: Due To COVID Pandemic, No Walk-ins are allowed at this time, Please call to schedule an appointment. Also at this time there will be NO Test Drives, We can supply you with any additional pictures, video or even a video test drive you request on our vehicles. Thank you for your understanding.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door