Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1967 Plymouth GTX convertible in Mist Turquoise with a white top and interior. Paint is in excellent condition, top and interior are like brand new.Car came with 440 Super commando engine and torque flight transmission, sure grip rear.Power steering and power brakes with front disc brakes.Ice cold air-conditioning, Tinted glass all windows deluxe wheels with red line tires.This is a radio delete car.Also comes with original window sticker and build sheet.Car went thru an extensive restoration back in 2010. All numbers matching car.The top is in excellent condition, with parade boot.
Please call us 7 days a week at 941-355-1955 for a complete walk around and description.
We can finance this car to 94 months and we ship world wide door to door no problem.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door