*41k original miles w/ carfax
*Automatic w/ Overdrive
*Blue/Gray paint - show very nice
*Blue vinyl top - like new
*White Leather interior
*All gauges all work including clock
*Power antenna - works
*Factory A/C (need charge at the moment)
*Power windows, power locks, power mirrors
*Heat, Defroster and heated mirrors
*Power trunk release
*White wall tires
*Factory finned aluminum wheels
This beautiful Town Car is a rare color combination with V8 engine and automatic transmission. Beutiful white leather interior.
A great driving car that has been kept in heated and enclosed storage. Exterior bright work remains in excellent condition. Service receipts are available on this very reliable luxury car.
Call Showdown Motors for details 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door