MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1969 Chevrolet Camaro (Stock #301) 2 door Sport Coupe X11 Trim Code Hey everyone here is an awesome muscle car with all the power and look. Restored approximately five years ago, Awesome Camaro with the infamous hugger orange paint with black rally stripes, Beautiful Chrome from the front to the back, all the trim looks fabulous and also the glass on the entire Camaro, all the emblems Bezels look amazing, car has factory rally wheels, all the body lines look straight on the car. •Upgraded from 396 to a 454 Engine •Overdrive 700R4 Transmission •Factory 12 Bolt posi unit •Factory GM power steering •Factory power disc brakes •Upgraded Vintage Air conditioning •Black interior in VGC top/bottom •Factory SS steering wheel •Dual exhaust-Sounds amazing •Upgraded rear suspension •Brake/Fuel lines gone thru •Factory 15” Rally wheels •BF Goodrich radial TA tires •Upgraded Aluminum radiator •Runs on pump gas •Solid Original straight Body •Trunk/Underneath clean-No Patches •Georgia Rust free car-Paint is gorgeous Odometer shows 80,000 miles Less has less than 5000 Check out over 65 photos Watch my 10 minute Video Everything works like it should Runs/Drives and Stops Great! •100% Financing is available •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text today 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door