2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1960 Chevrolet Biscayne two door post, 350 GM V-8 w/4-speed, runs, drives & ready for the cruise nights NOW ! Great solid body with excellent bumpers and good glass but the windshield does have a crack down low...a plumbers crack I guess !! It has 14 inch torque thrust D style wheels with wide white walls that are bias ply.
And talk about taking you back in time check out that faded '70's LACE PAINT JOB ON THE HOOD & the hand painted pin stripping artwork on the trunk by 'BISCUIT'.
Lots of nostalgic eye appeal.... and nostalgic 'Ear appeal' w/old time Thrush style muffler sounds coming out at an angle from both sides just in front of the rear tires.
Give us a call seven days a week up until 11 PM central by calling 620-249-7977. Were located in the center of the US in Pittsburg Kansas just 100 miles straight below Kansas City....in the very SE corner of Kansas ( just 30 miles N. of the Okla. state line & 4 miles E. of the Mo. state line).
Catch our entire Clasic/rat rod/muscle car inventory on our business website www.loughmillermotors.com
Weve been buying & selling classic cars for over 32 years in the same location.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door