Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1966 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod Roadster. This incredible restomod Corvette is finished in beautiful Ermine White paint accented by a clean Red interior. Our C2 has been brought into the 21st century thanks to its fuel injected LS1 5.7L V8 engine mated to a 6 speed manual transmission. This frame off build started with a clean 66 Corvette roadster body that was placed atop a custom Street Shop chassis equipped with C4 Corvette suspension, independent rear, and brakes as well as a removable hard top. It also features power steering, power brakes, Vintage Air air conditioning, telescopic steering column, C5 Corvette red leather seats, classic instruments white face gauges, factory style side exit exhaust, nice chrome, and 17in Vision Alloy wheels wrapped in redline radial tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door