AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1968 Mercedes Benz 280 SL 'Pagoda' W113 (Birmingham, AL) $75,000 obo You are looking at an absolutely stunning '68. Coated in a Copper Exterior and paired with a White Leather Interior, its hard to not have your breath taken away. Powered by a 2.8 L Overhead Cam, Fuel Injected inline-6 with the Optional Automatic Transmission, this car has Bosch fuel injection and is rated at 180 hp. Both Tops are included with this gem, the car also features very nice Chrome, Trim and Finish. In simple terms this car will not disappoint. The timeless, graceful styling, spirited performance and handling along with the High build quality and reliability will have you enjoying this vehicle for years to come. These SL's are only going up in value, so not only can you enjoy it but it is also a solid investment as well. Please check out www.steelcityclassics.com for some of the nicest classics in the south. For more information or to schedule a viewing give our friend Lee a call at 205-492-0870
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door