AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1948 Ford 2 door Sedan street rod (Basekor, Ks) $27,500 obo You are looking at one very solid build. Sprayed in satin black, this car looks very sharp from the iconic matte finish the color scheme then flows right inside to a beautiful tan and black combination vinyl interior. With a 1991 fox body mustang as it's donor car, this street rod sports a 5.0 HO engine and an automatic with o/d. With approximately only 1k miles on this build, it runs like a top with no end in sight. Features include but are not limited to the mustang's front end, rear end, suspension, Front disc brakes and rebuilt rear drum brakes, it also has new tires, dual electric front bucket seats, a new Kenwood radio with bluetooth, A/c, heat, defroster, headers, dual exhaust, and an aluminum radiator. This is a very reliable build and all of the body panels are original ford steel with no body filler used. You can drive this car anywhere, it's not a trailer queen but she's absolutely stunning and she'll get you where you need to go without hesitation. This '48 has the old car look with the modern car ride and comfort. The sedan has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion, records and receipts are available upon request. Please give our friend Allan a call at 217-519-1987
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door