1947 Wolseley Oxford London Cab, 1.8L, 4-speed, First London taxi built after WWII, 1800 built from 1947-1951, 3 registered with London Vintage Taxi Association in London 2016, Right hand drive, Steel artillery wheels, MGB motor and transmission, Marketed by Nutfield and Manufactured by Wolseley. Super fun, unique car. Great for weddings or special occasions.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door