1982 Buick 2 Door Coupe V 8 4 barrel carb--
Purchased vehicle for personal use; installed hand controls, and then found out with the power seat I could not put my wheelchair in back seat. This was after I had replaced the rear air shocks plus regular shocks all round, generator, starter, power steering, front and rear lifts on hood and trunk. It has the sun roof which I have never used, good tires all round, rides like a dream, but I have only driven it to a couple of places and needed a companion to load wheelchair etc.. The gas gauge is stuck in place and I guess you could WD 40 it to loosen it up, and left front fender has a section knocked out by the guy who did my starter. I am in a seniors place now and the car is parked at a friends place with a for sale sign on it and . The good parts are it runs very well. I am unable to take photos. Car is all white with reddish interior. I have $3400 invested in it and need to get rid of it. It is a young persons car for sure. No rust anywhere, it has rubberized salt protection on undercarriage.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door