Ideal Classic Cars
2224 S Tamiami Trail
Classic Chevy Muscle w/ 4-Speed Manual Transmission - Signet Red w/ White Coves - Desirable Wonder Bar Radio - Desirable 1 Year Only Body Style! - White Soft Top
1958 Corvettes will always be at the top of a Corvette collector's list. It's one of the rarest 'Vettes out there and will only gain value for years to come. Under the hood it has a classic Chevy V8 and is connected to a 4-speed manual transmission that is sure to offer plenty of fun! Inside is a striking red interior equipped with the highly desirable Wonder Bar radio. 1958 is a one year only body style from legendary GM designer Harley Earl, and was one of his last designs before retirement. Finished in flashy Signet Red with White coves, this 'Vette is sure to garner a lot of attention wherever you take it. Come visit our showroom in sunny Venice, Florida or contact us online or over the phone to put this rare and unique Corvette in your garage!
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door