1977 Ford F150 19,000 miles on rebuilt engine, 351M eldbk 4 brl carb & highrise, headman headers, 36' hawgs, 9' lift, ladder bars, 456 gears, factory 4 speed/granny gear, rockin sound system and much more. This truck is one of a kind and all old school built, no shaking at any speed and is Truely an Amazing Sweet Ride from the past.Owned this Truck for 37 years, being the 2cnd owner & it has always looked it's best. have paper work dating back to 1979 available, including parts & work done on truck.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door