GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Restyled for 1971, the Second Generation AMC Javelin was purposely designed to have a sporty individuality even at the risk of scaring off potential customers. Longer, lower, wider, heavier and better equipped than its predecessor, the Javelin incorporated an integral roof spoiler and sculpted fender bulges. The car was distinctive and was billed as the closest thing you could buy to a Trans-Am champion.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this absolutely stunning 1974 AMC AMX Javelin for your consideration. This car came out of the Lingenfelter collection as was restored by them while in their care. It is believed to be numbers matching and is powered by its 304 v8 paired with a 3 speed manual transmission. The car runs and handles very smoothly and goes down the road as it should. The car is finished in white over white and shows very well. The engine compartment is also very neat and tidy. Highlights include BF Goodrich radial tires mounted on 15 inch factory wheels, center console, AM/FM radio, owners manual, air conditioning, power brakes, power steering.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door