200 E Cypress St
This car is one of a kind. It is in Immaculate condition. Built by Kugel Komponents. Subtle body Modification & candy wine paint by Boyd Coddington, Chopped Carson top by Gene Windfield, Appleton spot lights, Plush tan leather upholstery with 6 way power seats, shoulder harness & seat belts. Center console includes shift selector, power window controls, glove box and cup holders, Dash mounted air condition vents and controls, Ididit tilt column, Lecarra leather patted steering wheel, VDo gauges, Blaupunkt stereo, satellite GPS alarm system, Kugel Komponents Independent Front & Rear suspension on fully boxed frame with power disc brakes and power rack & pinion steering, Fully balanced and dyno tested (506HP) 383 c.i. Ford Windsor Engine, BDS blower, Dual Hollys, modified AOD transmission, stainless exhaust system, stainless fuel tank. this car runs and drives great. Must see.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door