MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (Stk#1341) HUGGER ORANGE SLICK V8 POWER! -Black interior -396cid V8 Engine -TH400 Auto transmission -Power front disc brakes -Power steering -12 bolt rear end with posi *Fresh oil change -Dual exhaust-Sounds Great Inspected 05/2023 Call for details Very reliable and ready to be enjoyed! odometer reads 25,614 Our team here at MGM Classic car dealership work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through our descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a preowned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. MGM Classic cars proudly assists in securing the funds to make your dream a reality. We have access to the right fit for you! As a trusted dealership, were able to facilitate the options you need to make a smart investment! Whether your looking for low rates,long terms,or low monthly payments Same day response time Terms up to 180 months No pre-payment penalties! Financing is available/qualified buyers Credit scores criteria 600-739 (10% down) 740+ (No money down option) You will find credit application on our website Under the finance tab. Delivery is also available by request Text your zip code for a quote We own all of our cars We invest our Money in quality cars! Great customer service Buy with Confidence\\reputable dealer We have our own service department We perform in house Inspections We have over 575+5 STAR REVIEWS 100% Feedback In Ebay SERIOUS BUYERS-CALL/TEXT 847-848-1850
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door