vanguard auto sales llc
15100 Keel St.
1931 Ford Model A 5-Window Coupe Street Rod VIN 4611939 Check out this beautiful 1931 Ford Model A 5-Window Coupe Street Rod. This Coupe will grab your attention from anywhere. The previous owner has owned this Street Rod since 2001. Powering it down the road is a Balanced and Blueprinted Chevrolet 383ci Stroker V8 with a 671 Supercharger and is partnered with a TH350 3 - speed automatic transmission and Ford 9 Inch Posi Rear End. It is finished in a black paint with custom flames that make this 5-Window look awesome This is one beautiful Coupe built for show and go. Give us a call today before its gone Call us today and let VMS park your dream in your driveway 248-974-9513 Go to www.vanguardmotorsales.com to see over 100 HD photos and our in-depth video for this 1931 Ford Street Rod and over 200 other classics Mechanics Chevrolet 383ci Stroker V8 TH350 Transmission 3 Speed Automatic Dual 4 Holley Suspension Front Independent Rear Coil Overs Ford 8 Inch 4.11 Gear Posi FlowMaster Mufflers Wheels and Tires Front Wheels 15" Rear Wheels 15" Front Tires Mickey Thompson 26x7.5X15 Rear Tires Mickey Thompson 33x19.5X15 Key Component - Chromed Alternator - Chrome Oil Pan - Front Axle is Solid - Jet Coated Headers - 32" Front End - No Power Steering - No Power Brakes Body - 32" Nose - Fiber Glass Fenders - Running Boards are Fiberglass - Original Ford Steel - Flames look Great - Exhaust looks Great - Sides are Straight - Stainless Steel Grille Interior - Stock Located Handle - Dash Mural looks Amazing - After Market Gauges - Tilt Steering Column - Wolf in Seats - Custom Seats - Digital Gauges - Horn Works Underneath - Exhaust is New - Chrome looks Great - Drive Shaft Chromed Don't miss out Call Tom 7 days a week 248-974-9513 [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door