218 Meyers Drive
New Arrival! 1968 Ford Mustang Convertible VIN: 8F03C152291. Strong running 289 V8 engine with automatic transmission. Power steering. Wilwood power disc brakes. Black Convertible top. Bucket seats.
Solid Body with Shiny red paint.
Shelby GT 350 appearance package.
Convertible top in good condition.
Nice, black interior with bucket seats.
Cobra steering wheel.
289ci V8 engine - runs great!
Wilwood disc brakes.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and steers well.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1968 Plymouth Road Runner 383 4 Speed
1971 Plymouth Road Runner Nice
1969 Plymouth Road Runner 383 4 Speed
1962 Chevrolet Impala 2 door Hardtop 409 V8
1969 Chevrolet Corvette L46 350 4 Speed Matching N
Sherman , TX
1952 Ford F1 Pickup V8 Restored
Sherman , TX
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door