Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe. This magnificent Monte Carlo is finished in incredible Cream Yellow paint accented nicely by a fresh-looking Black halo vinyl top and clean Black interior. The paint was recently laid down and is polished to a mirror finish. The Monte Carlo was designed to be a more luxurious counterpart to the Chevelle for the more distinguished buyer. Under the hood lies the original matching numbers 350CI V8 engine mated to a smooth shifting TH350 automatic transmission. Our Chevy is well equipped and features ice cold factory air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, custom AutoSound classic stereo, hand painted orange and black pinstripe, great sounding dual exhaust, and chrome Rally wheels wrapped in BFG Radial T/A tires. This car runs and drives like an absolute dream and would look right at home in your local car show this season. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door