Cutlass Supreme convertible.
Equipped with 350 V-8, 400 auto, power steering, brakes and top. Tilt wheel, sport mirrors rally wheels, am fm stereo with Bluetooth designed to look original. Was AC car-have many new parts including new compressor, dryer,ac brackets that go with it (not installed). Runs, shifts and drives like new. All interior and exterior lights work. Glass is very good all around-minor scratches on rear quarter glass. Gauges all work, wipers work, heater and blower motor works, top works. Top has new cylinder on one side.
Thousands spent on restoration: With receipts
-Engine overhaul, carb overhaul, new alternator, etc
-New front suspension (all parts)
-New steering box and p steering pump, battery, alternator
-New quarter panels, entire newnfloor, hood
-All new weatherstripping, door panels, carpet
-Professional paint job
-New top and glass back window, top pads, cables
These cars are not rare but getting hard to find in nice condition. Trunk and engine compartment detailed. This car is a very nice driver and will make a good investment. I have priced this car well under market and about the same price as a coupe. There is no rust or filler anywhere on the body . Serious inquiries only. Clean title in my name. No trades or lowball offers. Contact Richard 913-558-3466
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door