516 E. Bristol St
REDUCED SAVE THOUSANDS 9500.00 FIRM SO HURRY
1ST DEPOSIT GETS IT
1930 Ford Model A
title status: clean
Im not a Model A expert.
Heres what I know:
Mostly stock components, including engine, trans, brakes and chassis. What I can tell are non-stock are the 12v GM alternator and lights. The rear fenders are fiberglass.
Interior is in good shape. Vinyl on the rumble seat is also good. Runs, shifts and drives well.
Things that need attention:
Brakes. Previous owner took left rear brake apart. I have all the parts, but they are not installed on car. It will stop, but needs new shoes and adjustment before driving daily.
The fuel gauge works, but cork fell off sending unit arm after hitting pothole. Cork is still in tank.
Brake light switch needs adjustment. Brake lights sometimes stay on, you have to lift brake pedal with foot. This might be solved when brakes are adjusted.
Id guess body was painted 15 to 20 years ago. It looks great from 20. Paint has a few flakes and scratches. Body metal seems solid. All windows work, including safari windshield, and doors open/close well.
4 cyl flathead and 3 speed manual.
Clean Indiana title in my name.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 CHEVY 4 DOOR ALL STEEL OHV SIX
Elkhart , IN
Groovy Classic 1969 Lincoln Continental Mark lll C
San Carlos , CA
32 FORD PICKUP RECENT PRO RESTORATION REDUCED 38K
Sudbury Ont. Canada, NONE
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-door convertible All-Stee
Fairmount , IN
1981 MERCEDES BENZ 380 SL - EXCELLENT CONDITION -
67 Chevrolet El Camino IMMACULATE 396 V8 REDUCED
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door