Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1974 JENSEN INTERCEPTOR III CONVERTIBLE Arguably the most glamorous and prestigious of all Interceptor variants, the Convertible represented the West Bromwich manufacturer\'s highest aspirations at the time of its arrival in 1974. This Jensen has been part of a museum collection since 1993 but is currently running and driving. The leather interior was redone in a lighter shade and sporty Recaro seats were fitted along with a wood rimmed steering wheel. Some wear can be found on the interior but the body is straight with only small imperfections present. Would also benefit from some minor cosmetics. Don\'t miss the opportunity to own this exciting and collectible classic grand tourer.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door