2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
PLEASE NOTE I PUT MORE PICTURES OF THIS 1969 VETTE ON THIS OLDRIDE SITE UNDER THE SAME 1969 Chevrolet Corvette HEADING BUT A NEW AD..........1969 Corvette convertible 4 speed with two tops. The 350 V8 is not the original motor. Radiant blue paint with black interior & white soft top. Runs and drives great. New tires at all four corners mounted on 8 x 15 rallies. All of the headlights, blinkers and tail lights work as they should. The car is missing the vacuum pod which mounts on the firewall and controls the cover for the hidden windshield wipers. It does have mild fenderwell flares & an aftermarket bulge hood...That wont please the Corvette purest but it sure gets the thumbs up everywhere we go w/it...but I dont think any of the Corvette purists gave me a thumbs up...NOR would they if they only knew that I own a red 63 Split window & have for 24 yrs. AND THAT I DRIVE IT regularly to work & for everyday use...heaven forbid !!
Lots of eye appeal and plenty of get up and go...w/new whoa at all four corners (calipers, soft lines & rotors). The soft top is in place & works as it should but the back glass (plastic window) & the white convertible top material are yellowed & stiff w/age. The door panels are OK but they are loose in places around the edges due to the common problem of the crude velcro application method used on the door panels on this year Corvette,
This car is not perfect but it stands out as WOW anywhere it goes !!
I just got the car in & I will add more information as time permits or simply give us a call seven days a week up until 11 PM central at 620-249-7977...thats our business cell phone number. Or call our business landline 620-231-CARS(2277).
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door