1968 Chevrolet Impala SS 427 1970 LS6 454 crate motor balanced and blue-printed B&M Megablower w/600 C.F.M Edebrock Carbs Alum. Snorkel type air cleaner Forged blower pistons Heads are ported, polished and C.C.'D Crower roller cam Crane roller rocker arms Auto meter gauges Fluidamper Hays clutch & flywheel Lakewood chrome bell housing Moroso chrome oil pan Mallory ignition Milodon gear drive Hooker ceramic coated headers Muncie close ratio 4 -- speed w/hurst shifter Auburn posi. W/3:70 gears Black crushed velour interior w/gold piping on seats Black vinyl top Gold bowties stitched in visors & large gold bowtie on headliner 'Impala SS 427' embroidered in rear shelf deck New springs & shocks Extra custom hood & many extra parts Always garaged
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door