1926 Ford Tall T sedan, 2 door Street Rod. 327 Chevy engine, 1 Edlebrock Carb. Electric fuel pump. Turbo 350 transmission, 8" Ford rear end. Mustang II rack and pinion steering. Black lacquer body that is ALL STEEL. Blue interior. Dolphin gauges, ( Gas, tach, Amp, Oil, Temp) Electric fan on Walker radiator. Good tires, 15 real and 14 front with slotted chrome wheels. Etched tinted windows. 3rd. brake light. Halogen headlights with LED tail lights. Some chrome on engine and third member.
Great running car, drives and handles well. I have owned this car since 2001. Built up north around Ohio.
Need to sell as I have to many cars. Asking $24,500
Dan, 512-963-5515, Austin, Texas
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door