Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1973 Ford Maverick Sedan. This Ford is finished in White paint with a Brown painted roof and Brown trim accented by a clean original Tan interior. It is powered by the original 250CI Inline 6 cylinder engine mated to a smooth shifting 3 speed automatic transmission. Best of all it is showing only 20,XXX original miles on the odometer that are documented on the title. As per the previous owner it is believed to have been a Florida car its whole life! Our Maverick is also equipped with factory air conditioning (rare option), power steering, AM radio, and steel wheels with factory wheel covers wrapped in whitewall tires. This is a nice, honest driver quality car that will have you out at the local cruise ins and will not break the bank. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door