20950 Rogers Drive
This 1959 Ford Fairlane 500 Galaxie Sunliner is a fantastic example of Ford's top of the line model from '59. In fact, the styling was considered so exceptional that it was awarded the Gold Metal for styling at the Brussels World's Fair. This Fairlane 500 Galaxie is the convertible model and is truly iconic for the late 50's for styling and colors. This particular model is powered by the 332 Cubic Inch 8 Cylinder engine backed up with the optional Cruise-O-Matic Automatic transmission which makes this is an easy car to drive. This '59 Ford has been refinished in in a beautiful color combination of two tone Blue and White. The chrome and brightwork on this Sunliner is looks great that along with the color matched Continental kit adds to the classic 50s stylings. The Blue and White Vinyl Bench seat interior is also in very nice shape and complements the exterior of this Ford. The Light Blue Power Assist Vinyl top is in excellent shape and completes the look on this 59 Fairlane 500 Galaxie Sunliner. Whether you're looking for your first classic or you're looking to complete your collection, this 59 Ford would be a great option!
*332 Cubic Inch V8
*Factory Power Steering
*Blue Vinyl Power Assist Convertible Top
*Rear Fender Skirts
*Wide Whitewall Tires
*Blue/White Vinyl Bench Seats
*Dual Exhaust/Front and Rear Bumper Guards
*Odometer reads 19,066 miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door