This cool 1967 Mustang Coupe is powered by a 289 V8 small block engine with a 2-barrel C code with factory power steering and C-4 transmission. The interior has newly reupholstered front seats, working factory ac, new Sony stereo with Infinity speakers, wood steering wheel, and remote drivers mirror. The Exterior has a beautiful highland green paint job, Tork Thrust wheels with Daytona HR tires, and new Flow Master exhaust Call us today to take a look 281-463-4968
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door