Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This is a time capsule of a car with the original blue paint and painted striping that exudes the "Age of Aquarius"!! Equipment includes the original numbers matching 427 cubic inch motor that was completely rebuilt in 2018 at a cost of $9000+ (invoices available). Other equipment includes a Doug Nash 5 speed manual transmission, four wheel disc brakes that have been rebuilt with new calipers, power steering, T-tops with storage bag, hidden wipers, and removable rear window.
The exterior body panels are straight and have factory specification panel gaps, the chrome rear bumpers are in very good condition without dents or pitting.
The car drives very well and all dashboard gauges operate. The car accelerates briskly, shifts smoothly, clutch engages properly with no chatter and does not slip. The driving dynamics of this car are very good, the steering is direct and shows no wear, no wheel shimmy, and braking is strong and straight. Be sure to watch the video test drive.
The Corvette starts easily, does not go dead, does not smoke or leak oil.
This car is exempt from Ca smog certification requirement, is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, comes with a clean title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door