I purchased this Cadillac from the original owner here in California.The previous owner always maintained her Cadillac.I have had the pleasure of ownership for the past 15+ years.Always garage kept.Miles are low for this year Cadillac.The paint is still in very good condition. The vinyl top is also in good condition. There is a very minimal amount of rust at the bottom rear edge of the vinyl top,where it meets the paint. Body is very straight except for a crease by the rear wheel well on the pass. side.Also the rubberized plastic trim around the rear bumper needs to be replaced. Front grill is in like new condition. Also the front bumper is in perfect condition.Interior is the original leather looks very good except worn on the drivers seat.Headliner is in very good shape. The dash is like new condition.Carpets are in excellent condition.Inside trunk is like new.Engine bay is in very good condition, no grease at all..Clean Calif title. the reg. is non oped.Offered @ 6,750.00 Obo Call (916) 205-9402 I do not text. E Mails will be answered only if you leave a phone# Thank you. Shipping cost to be paid by buyer..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Chevy Fleetside Short bed
1972 Cadillac Cp Deville W 43000 Original Miles
1954 Mercury Monterey
1968 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Low MilesPrice Dropped
1963 Cadillac 2dr hard top w/ motor w/trans
1957 Ford Custom 300
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door