3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1973 Ford F100 Short box witha Ranger package Check out this F-100, youdbe hard-pressed to find one nicer. The original owner Earl and Ana Rose McCoyfrom Eugene Oregon purchased this truck new on January 19, 1973. We are inpossession of the original owner card, the original buyers order showing thatthey paid $4355.99. The McCoys owned this pickup for nearly 30 years and thefact that it is an Oregon truck explains why its rust free and, in thecondition that its in. For the Age this pickup is fairly loaded with equipmentincluding a 390 CI V8 engine, automatic transmission, power steering, powerbrakes, tinted glass, white sidewall tires, cooling package, radio, heater,sliding rear window, mag style wheel covers and more. Turnkey condition, hardto fault this pickup inside or out. Believed to be 60,000 actual car miles. Solidas it can be in every respect and just gorgeous. The two-tone green exterior isstunning.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door