3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1973 Ford F100 short box with a Ranger package. You'd be hard-pressed to find one nicer. The original owner Earl and Anna Rose McCoy from Eugene Oregon purchase new on January 19, 1973. We are in possession of the original owner card, the original buyers order showing that they paid $4355.99. The McCoys owned this pick up for some 30 years and the fact that it's an Oregon truck explains why it's rust free and, in the condition, that it's in. For a pick up of this vintage it is fairly loaded with equipment including a 390 CI V8 engine, automatic transmission, the Ranger package, power steering, power brakes, tinted glass, white sidewall tires, cooling package, radio, heater, sliding rear window, mag style wheel covers and more. Turnkey condition, hard to fault this pick up inside and out with believed to be 60,000 original miles. Solid as it can be in every respect and just gorgeous. The two-tone green exterior is stunning.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door