HIGHLIGHTS - Believed to be 8,900 miles showing w/ Carfax
*Turbocharged 3.8L engine
*WE4-Black exterior paint w/painted bumpers
*G80 - Posi Traction
*Gray cloth bucket seat interior w/console
*Air conditioning and heat
*Factory leather rap steering wheel
*Tilt steering column
*Original stereo and added EQ
*Power door locks
*Chrome 15" Grand National wheels-added
*BF Goodrich Radial TA tires
*Factory spare tire and jack/trunk carpet
Great driving car that really accelerates. It has more aggressive gear in it, air intake added and Grand National wheels. The paint does have some blemishes appearing to be original with some minor lacquer checking and light fading on trunk. Appears to have a lot of original paint on the car. Super fun to drive. Tough to find these cars unmolested in such great original shape.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door