Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
Since our inception Crown has had several jaw dropping tri-fives gracing our showroom. The carefully planned ground up restoration of this 1957 Handyman street rod is no exception. It's apparent that the builders of this classic aimed to create one of the coolest cruisers on the street. If you're searching for a top shelf tri-five resto-mod that combines a modern suspension, power plant and electronics with great aesthetics, this car is a must see!
The attention to detail and subtle touches on this restoration speak for themselves. This car boasts discs all around, a custom and beautifully finished wood rear deck, custom upholstery and a like glass custom paint job. Marry all of that to an LT1 350 and 4L80E automatic trans plus cold A/C and you will be the envy of the open road as well as the car show.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door