GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1928 Chevrolet AB Cabriolet for sale. The car is powered by its 171ci 4 cylinder engine paired with a manual transmission. The car runs and handles exceptionally well and holds the road as it should. It starts up with the press of a button and fires to life. The cream exterior shows very well and is in very solid condition. Contrasting the cream body are black fenders that add to the classic look of this car. The black vinyl interior is neat and tidy with no signs of wear or abuse. The engine compartment is clean and tidy. The black convertible soft top is in good condition as well.
The 1928 Chevrolet went toe-to-toe with Ford Motor Company's Model A, in a battle to see who could replace the ultra-successful Ford Model T. The comfort and ease of use of the Chevrolet greatly affected the retirement of the Model T. Other highlights include 21 inch disc wheels with whitewall tires, rear-mounted spare, and cover for the convertible top when it is down. This is the perfect car for touring the countryside!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door