2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1971 Chevrolet C 10 LWB 2 -wheel drive, 350 V8 w/a 3-spd. ( column shift and three on the tree). SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. Nicely restored inside and out & was a beautiful running & driving truck until the storm hit and demolished the concrete block storage building it was being stored in. You might say the walls came tumbling down onto the truck. It still runs and drives fine in all of the glass is good except for the rear glass.
I will let the pictures talk and tell you about the damage.
For more pictures and information Please feel free to give us a call seven days a week up until 11 PM central at 620-249-7977 thats our business cell phone.
We are centrally located in the middle of the US just 100 miles below Kansas City in Pittsburg, Kansas (Pittsburg is located in the very south east corner of Kansas just 3 miles from Missouri and 25 miles from Oklahoma).
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1976 Chevrolet Nova 2-dr
Pittsburg , Kansas
1972 MERCURY COUGAR XR7 CONVERTIBLE
1984 Chevy Z 28 Camaro
1953-1955 CORVETTE BODY COMPLETE
1960 Chevy Biscayne 2-dr post V-8 4-spd
Pittsburg , KS
1965 SWB CHEVY
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door