1932 Ford Coupe beautiful 32 ford hi!!! new build. built 355 GM engine (have full spec sheet) , 700 R 4 Transmission, Fiberglass body, Curry billitt rear end, Pete and Jakes front end, ceramic coated headers and side pipes, lokar shifter, Billitt specialties steering wheel, switches and knobs, digital dash read out, push button start-kill, LED taillights molded in body, Full leather interior and trunk, wool carpet and matching floor mats, gas tank in trunk not cab, power windows, door poppers. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door