614 E. Auto Center Dr.
This 1987 Mercedes-Benz 560SL is a reminder that you can sometimes get the good life at a great price. After all, it\'s a V8-powered luxury classic that gives you features like the choice between a hardtop, soft top, or no top. And for those of us who love true classics, there\'s a special feeling reserved for cars with this level of originality. So if you like vintage and premium like we do, you need to take some time to get to know this Benz better.
*Paint, interior, and most fundamentals appear original and preserved
*Good body lines highlighted by full-length pinstripe
*Classic 15-inch Mercedes alloys
*Black soft top
*Color-matched removable hardtop
*Attractive tan leather interior
*Good vintage details like the glossy wood trim and Becker stereo on display
*Provisions for R134a air conditioning (need servicing)
*5.6-liter fuel-injected V8
*Four-speed automatic transmission with overdrive
*Four-wheel power disc brakes
*Runs with the smooth confidence of a classic Mercedes
A car like this is very much about the details. It\'s in the way the pinstripe coordinates with the interior, and the roof fully disappears into its own secure well to make this look like a roadster. That the difference is good Mercedes makes. Sure, they are built robustly and have a terrific level of torque to move with authority. But what makes a Benz truly special is that they seem to have engineered a new level of thoughtfulness into luxury. So if you thought experiencing a classic R107 Mercedes SL was out of reach, now is a rare and fleeting chance at your dream car. Call today!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door