Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Beautiful and Iconic 9k Mile 1983 Ferrari 512BBi Boxer This 1983 Ferrari 512BBI Boxer has just 9k miles (15,930 km) and is a beautifully original car. Red with black interior. Offered with tools, jack, spare, and owner's manuals. It's extremely difficult to come across a Boxer in this kind of condition. An all original, solid, and straight example with remarkably low mileage. Runs and drives well but would benefit from servicing at this time. An increasingly sought-after and collectible classic Ferrari. 1 of just 1,007 produced between 1982-1984 and considered to be the most live-able of Ferraris iconic Berlinetta Boxer models. The 512BBi is a must for any Ferrari collector or enthusiast and this particular example is offered at an absolute bargain price. -9k Miles (15,930 km)-Offered with Books and Tools-An iconic super-car and highly collectible classic FerrariPrice: $249,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door