THIS IS A RARE HARD TO FIND, RED ON RED 1961 CHEVROLET BEL AIR BUBBLE TOP!
The engine is a 1971 454 with a 700R4 Transmission and has front disc brakes with drums in the rear. This is a radio and heater delete car. The interior is custom pleated with a red headliner. The car was repainted approximately 18 + years ago; the color being Roman Red.
If you would like additional photos or have any questions please contact me. "BEST OFFERS CONSIDERED" Thank you, Tony.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door