Classic Car Deals
1981 diesel coupe 300CD forrest green with black interior. Has the OM617 diesel engine well known to go over a million miles. Works with bio-diesel or the new renewable diesel at the Union 76 stations. Gets 25 to 30mpg. Automatic climate control, heater works, A/c is cool but not cold. Newer Kenwood radio with Bluetooth and CD player. Very well maintained with recent transmission rebuild as well as valve adjustment and new brakes and tires. Electric windows. This vehicle was designed and engineered to last a lifetime. Built with steel, strengthened steel and stainless steel instead of aluminum and plastic like the newer cars. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door