AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1940 Oldsmobile Coupe (Lakewood, Co) $49,900 obo You have the pleasure of looking at an absolutely stunning all steel 1940 Oldsmobile. Sprayed in a fresh coat of bright tangerine pearl, the sharp looking exterior slides inside to a new tan leather interior which aims to please. Powered by a 350ci v8 and a turbo 350 automatic transmission, the engine has 12k miles and the transmission is fresh with under 500 miles since completion of the frame off restoration. Features are plentiful they include but are not limited to P/l with door poppers, P/w, Am/Fm, CD, power hood, a fully upholstered trunk, tilt wheel, an RV cam, Headers, 4bbl carb, and 3.73 gears in the rear with new wheels wrapped in fresh rubber all the way around. There is absolutely no bondo or rust whatsoever on this recently completed frame off, the owner is only selling because he'd like to make room for his other classics. The Oldsmobile has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since it's completion. Records, receipts and the build sheet are available upon request. Please give our friend Gary a call at 303-210-4356
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door