VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
**Only 5,700 miles since assembled. Looks like a million dollar Ferrari. Built on a Corvette chassis. Service it anywhere that you would take a Chevy. The molds were pulled from an original so it has the same beautiful lines. Hard to tell from an original. Has the aluminum bumperettes, brand new knock off wire wheels, Monza exhaust tips etc. Has eye catching Daytona yellow finish and rich black German cloth top. Interior on this car is more authentic then most. Has genuine leather Ferrari style seats with headrests, Ferrari style door panels & dash. Rare that it is a 5 speed manual trans, everyone I have seen is an automatic. Has 5.0 GM motor with 4 barrel carb, 4 wheel independent suspension, power 4 wheel disc brakes, power steering & a/c. Very recent work includes a $2,000 stereo system with 4 new speakers and Bluetooth. New gas tank, serviced carb and window motor. This is the same type of car made popular on Miami Vice. Own a Ferarri on a GM budget!
Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
Knock Off Wire Wheels
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door