Classic Car Deals
1953 Chevy 2 door. Super Nice, No Rust, Super solid, Patina with excellent body. Has excellent interior, 17\' wheels, 350 crate motor, 350 trans, PS, PB. Vintage a/c and heat. Chassis engineering front, Ford rear end. Nice chrome, trim, and glass. Walker super cool radiator and fan. Tilt wheel steering, electric wipers, and much more! This a AZ.RUST FREE CAR ! Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door