702 N 1st St.
Ready to tear up the streets or enter in your next classic car show is this Beautiful 1969 Chevelle Super Sport! The previous owner has enjoyed this Chevelle for the past 20 some years and now its your turn. Its 396 V8 engine runs real strong and sounds awesome. It comes equipped with an automatic transmission Am FM delco radio tachometer gauges power steering power front disk brakes headers dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of 14 inch SS rims with BFG RWl tires. Its floors frame and body are super solid and clean. Its an older restoration that still looks great. Its red paint has a great shine on a very straight body but has been driven so there is some rock chips here and there. Its black bucket seat with console interior is also in excellent condition. This Chevelle has a lot of power and is a blast to drive! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door