Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe is all Ford steel and is equipped with the very cool rumble seat. Power is supplied by a 347 roller motor with aluminum heads, 650 carb, stainless exhaust and stainless brake lines, Wilwood brakes, polished 14 gallon gas tank, electric cutouts, and Magnaflow muffler for that just right sound. Straight body sitting on a TCI frame, mustang II front with tubular A-arms, adjustable coil overs front and rear with 4-link. 9 inch Ford posi with 373 gears, and 4-wheel disc brakes. Inside is plush with ultra leather, classic V8 red gauges, and chromed window frames. Custom red and chromed spoke 15x6 Wheel Smith on the front and 15x8 on the rear finish this classic ride just right. The undercarriage is finished off just as fine as the rest of the car and this beauty was assembled using stainless bolts and screws and grade 8 bolts so she is a solid build all around. $170,000 build with most receipts to show. Offered at $90,000 OBO, this is a sweet treat for your collection. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Ford Full Fender ALL STEEL Roadster
1955 Chevy Post LS3 430HP Art Morrison CHassis
1932 Ford Pick Up Pro Touring Street Rod
Orange , CA
1956 MBZ 190SL One Family Owned Since 1981
1967 Mustang Fastback 351 Windsor 40 Year Owner
Orange , CA
1936 Studebaker Roadster Full Custom
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door