Terrific, powerful, Beautiful. There's not much more American than apple pie, the 4th of july, and a 1932 Ford roadster! 427 GM big block V8-2-4 barrel carburateurs mounted on a Weiland high rise intake manifold-Turbo Hydro automatic transmission-Mr. Gasket mechanical air scoop-braided lines-ET wheels-275 60 15 Goodyear Eagle rear tires, leather, 205 70 14 Goodyear Eagle ST front tires-
stainless steel firewall-stainless steel fuel tank with copper neck-stainless steel fabricated trunk area-rolled and pleated interior-stereo system.
I also have a few other cars from my small private collection such as:
-1979 black & gold Smokey & the Bandit Pontiac Trans Automatic, power $24,750
-1987 white Bentley Eight-air-automatic-power class, style on a budget $15,500
-2010 blue & white 2010 Mustang convertible-air-auto. only 69K miles $10,750
-2014 silver Mustang Mustang convertible-air-automatic 10k miles!! $14,750
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door