1909 NW 40TH Ct
Pompano Beach, FL
Pompano Beach , FL
1951 FORD WOODY WAGON. . . . SURFS UP. . . . COW-A-BONGA. . .RECENT RESTORATION. . . RED PAINT ON A STRAIGHT BODY. . . . ORIGINAL WOOD IN GREAT SHAPE. . . . . NEW TAN AND MAROON INTERIOR. . . .AM/FM/CD IN GLOVE BOX WITH 12 VOLT CONVERTER. . . . . . . . . . . . 9 PASSENGER . MODEL. . . . . . . CORRECT WOOD ON INTERIOR DOORS. . . . ORIGINAL DASH AND STEERING WHEEL. . . . . .FLAT HEAD V-8 ENGINE. . . . . 3 SPEED MANUAL TRANS. . . . NEW FLOORS. . . NEW FLOOR BRACES . . . NEW BRAKES , BRAKE LINES AND CYLINDERS. . . NEW 6 VOLT WIRE KIT. . . . . RUNS AND DRIVES VERY GOOD. . . . .WE OFFER WORLD WIDE TRANSPORT AND COLLECTOR AUTO LOANS.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door