2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN WAKEFIELD, MA
This is a truly stunning example of the 1958 Ford Fairlane Convertible with 5,578 miles on the odometer and less than 500 miles since a complete mechanical rebuild. This car was completely restored about 8 years ago and is finished in its original Yellow & White which is complemented by a beautiful Black & White vinyl interior - also its original color and a perfect Black vinyl top. Overall this car is outstanding and award winning without a doubt.
This 1958 Ford Fairlane Convertible is a true collector car; perfect in every way. Here are a list of some highlights:
- She has Continental Kit which was a factory option
- V8 332 ci OHV - 4V Holley 265hp (Special)
- Automatic Transmission
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes / Front Discs
- Power Top
- Factory AM Radio
- Perfect Chrome
- Perfect Brightwork
This car is fantastic and needs a real collector of Classic Cars to take her home! This 1958 Ford Fairlane Convertible is a rare car so do not let the opportunity to own her pass you by. We have priced this vehicle to reflect its beauty and magnificence providing you the best deal on a car of this caliber. We also ship worldwide.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a Buy It Now purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected]
I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN WAKEFIELD, MA *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door